Ways to Help support the wesley
- Acts of Service
Gifts can be both physical objects and financial. If you are thinking about donating supplies for The Wesley, please contact the UCO Wesley Staff for a supply list. If you are thinking of donating financially, there are several ways to become a financial supporter of our campus ministry which are all listed below.
• Become a monthly donor by sending us your pledge either by email or by sending in your name and information with the amount you would like to give monthly to the Wesley.
• Become a supporter by giving a onetime donation. You may send us a check, stop by and talk with us, or donate here on our website by clicking donate.
• Sponsor one or many college students for the year by sponsoring their way on mission trips, community trips, for food, or for paper goods.
Wesley Campus Ministry
310 E. Hurd St.
Edmond, OK 73034
• All of your donations may be made here on our website by clicking the “Donate” button. Thank you for all of your support and we look forward to becoming partners in ministry with you.
One of the best ways to give to our ministry is with your presence. Being at the events shows the Student Council that there hard work means something. It helps other students to meet other Methodists that have gotten through this trial and tribulation of college life. It also helps get the word out into the community so that more college students will be involved in our ministry. Ways you can be present in our ministry are:
- Attend our Alumni Events
- Attend our Fundraisers
- Gala and Silent Auction
- Golf Tournament
- Follow and share our social media
- Facebook: /ucowesley
- Instagram: @ucowesleynow
Acts of Service
We are always in need of volunteers from Thursday Lunches to Work Days. A helping hand is always appreciated. Here are some ways that churches have helped volunteer in the past:
- Providing meals for Thursday Lunch
- Serving Thursday Lunch
- Painting the house
- Pulling weeds from the gardens
- Various Office Work
- Creating care packages
Our students are always in need of prayer. You are always welcome to pray over our ministry wherever you are. If you are ever interested to come to our faciliaty to pray over students or our ministry, please contact the UCO Wesley Staff to set up a date and time for that.